Friday, July 1, 2011

Mouse, Paper, Scissors Hybrid Layout

Just realized that I never posted my hybrid layout that we created in Jessica Sprague and Heidi Swapp's class. This is one amazing class. It teaches you so much stuff that my brain hurt after taking it. I have reviewed the class many times so that I can get better at the techniques that Jessica teaches you in PSE. Heidi then explains how to put it all together. What a terrific team!


Here is one of my Twins Dylan riding his new scooter. As you can tell my printer is not so good on printing pictures. I am on the look out for a new one that does better.


This picture showes the titile and the 3 gems that I added.


This one shows some of the frames that we used around the pictures. I love this technique!


Here is the little element that we created. Jessica showed us how to use a brush to stamp the leaves and how to change the opacity so that you can see the lighter color. She also showed us how to add the words.

 
Here we used another brush stamp to stamp the circle for the journaling. Then Heidi showed us how to use tissue paper to create the white pleated look. As you can tell I need lots of practice on this part.


This is another view of the frames that we used on the photos.


Here again is the final product. All of the patterned paper is digital that Jessica showed us how to print out to use on this layout. Isn't that cool? Think of how many layouts you can create with these digital papers and you can use them over and over and never run out.

Hope that everyone has a wonderful Friday!

3 comments:

~Chris~ said...

Wow Wow Wow is all I can say.. Your Page looks WoW.. Love the colors, backgrounds, layout.. Beautiful Job!!!

Amanda said...

AMAZING page!

The Mama Monkey said...

So darling!! I just bought PSE and I really need to learn how to use it! I thought I would play while I was on vacation, but of course we were too busy!