Sunday, October 9, 2011

Mojo Monday Challenge #209

Well I have not been crafty lately so I thought why not enter a contest. I entered Mojo Monday Challenge # 209 and here is the sketch we had to follow. I hope that this gets my creative juices flowing! I had a blast creating this and it only took me about 30 minutes.

Here is my version:


 For this card I used some stamps from The Stamps of Life. I also used my circle punch to punch a border for the right side.


Inside the card I also used the Stamps of Life stamps and added a strip of paper to the top and white so that you could write a small note. I had to add the ghosts to the sides to cover up what my stamp block had left behind.


Here are the two stamp sets that I used. I just love Stephanie Barnard's line called the Stamps of Life. The first set is called Spooks2Scare and the second one is called Thanks2Fall.

Hope that you enjoyed it!

7 comments:

Kristii said...

What a fun card!!! I love the colors and the pumpkin is sooo very cute!

Debbie Carriere said...

Fun card! Love the pumpkin. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!!

~Chris~ said...

So glad to see you crafting again. Love the Card.. So cute!!

The Mama Monkey said...

Love it! Glad you are back! Obviously you did not lose your mojo!

KER said...

love the border and the pumpkin in the scalloped circle...the papers are a wonderful combo...the ribbon "ties" it all together perfectly

Amanda said...

Cute! Great job with this sketch.

Cheryl said...

Very cute! So good to see you back. Happy Halloween!