Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Father's Day Card for My Dad

My Pink Stamper had a challenge to make a Father's Day Card to win an Expression. I already have one, but I thought why not. I could always use another one or give one away to a friend. So here is my creation.
I used the Old West Cricut Cart and tried to make it look like a Wanted Poster. I am going to add a picture of my dad in the middle, but wouldn't you know it I am out of ink. Always seems to happen that way. I used some Bazzil and Stampin Up cardstock along with some patterned paper that I'm not sure where I got it since I have so much. As my dear hubby says I have too much of everything. As a crafter I say you can never have too much!
Here is the inside of the card. I just love how this turned out. I hope that my dad likes this. He is not one to get excited about things like this. Oh and if ya know him keep this under wraps til he gets it!

Whitney

1 comment:

JustYolie said...

Hi Whitney! Thanks for visiting my blog today. You have a great blog, love the cards. I also love to visit other blogs for inspiration. I just posted 3 new SVGs, I hope you enjoy them. :)