Thursday, February 3, 2011

1st Gypsy Cut

As I posted earlier I got a Gypsy not long ago. I am still learning how to use it and have been watching all kinds of YouTube videos to learn. Here is my 1st cut and card made using the Gypsy.

This is what my Cricut mat looked like after my cuts. I love how you can use such small pieces of paper and don't have to waste it.

  This is the finished card. I made a birthday card and used Creat a Critter. I also used SU paper.

This is the inside of the card. Here I used The Stamps of Life stamps by Stephanie Barnard. Click here to check them out. I believe this one is called greetings4birthday.

1 comment:

~Chris~ said...

wow wow wow.. I wish you still lived here so you could teach me how you do this. I haven't touched my Gypsy in weeks :( Love that you can line all the papers up and cut everything out at once.. Beautiful Card.. LOVE it!