Thursday, February 24, 2011

New Venture

Well I have taken the plunge and I am taking a digital scrapbooking class over at Jessica Sprague. The class is called Mouse, Paper, Scissors and is lead by Jessica Sprague and Heidi Swapp. Jessica is the one who will teach us how to use Photo Shop Elements and Heidi will show us how to use what we learned in PSE on our paper. I am so excited!

We are on day 4 of the 1st week and I am already behind. Well that is what happens when you have 4 kids and your hubby is gone this week. This week we have been given some writing assignments. At first I was like you are kidding. I don't like to write about myself. When I started I realized that I need to write about myself and my daily life. I am learning so much about the way I think about things just by writing them down. Doing this writing may be the best thing that has happened to me in a while.

Well I have to go clean some more which is a never ending job in my house!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Good luck with the classes! I've not taken the plunge myself.

I should be cleaning but....ahhh!

~Chris~ said...

That is so exciting.. Can't wait to hear more and maybe learn from you.. love your new Background..

KER said...

have fun...i'm just dippin' my toes into digistamps...so scrapping is a ways off...can't wait to see what you create

The Mama Monkey said...

Enjoy!! My Dh comes home on Monday...can't wait, but of course it will take 2 weeks to get used to him being home again!! LOL

Carrie said...

Ooh how exciting!!

Veronica D said...

Great readiing this