Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Scrap Closet

Since we moved to TX our new house does not have enough room to put my scrap stuff anywhere other than a room that is suppose to be a storage closet. My lovely hubby told me to use this storage area as my scrap closet and the stuff that needed to be stored could go to the garage. Needless to say the garage is full and therefore our trucks have to sit outside. I sacrificed for my scrap stuff. I have to get my stuff that I want to play with and head to the dining room table to craft. I thought that I would post some pictures of my scrap closet so that you can see what I have to work with. I have invested in some clear boxes which makes this area so easy to work with. That way I can see where everything is.

 This is where I keep my SU stamp pads and my CTMH stamp pads. I also keep my ribbon, some tape, stickles, stamp cleaners, and some of my scissors.
 
Here is my paper. I have SU and CTMH in the black paper holders and other companies in the white wire cubes. I also store my Cricut carts in the wire cubes along with any books I have. Of course I also have my SU catalog right on top to make my wish list. This is a must to be handy. :) On the 1st shelf are my stamps and stamp blocks. I keep my stamps in clear plastic cases and also in binders. I have taken most all of my stamps off of blocks and added the EZmount to them so that I can store them easier. The clear box that you see on the 1st shelf holds my Gypsy and all the cords to it.

 The next shelf holds my Cuttle Bug, Big shot, and all the folders that I have. I also have my heat gun and stamps that are on blocks here too. My markers and some sponges are keep here also. The next shelf holds extra adhesive, glitter, my bling, my distressing kit, a box that holds my cards that I make, my few stamping wheels, beads, and some little accessories. I also have my reinkers for the stamp pads in a box held here. The top shelf I placed my albums, sticker binders, photos, and my lamination machine.

Her is the back of the door. I used some holders that I had ordered from QVC a while ago to hold most of my punches. I love punches! In the very top of one I also put Cody's stamps and his stamp pads that he is allowed to use. 

This is the wall behind the door when it is open. I used this space to hold my Cricut mats and to hang my organizers for my little buttons, brads, and small stuff.

Under the stamp area I keep a file box with scraps, a box with magazines, and the silver cart is what I put my supplies in to wheel to the dining room table to scrap or stamp. I need to clean up this area.

Well that is it. That is my Scrap Closet. I hope that you enjoyed the tour of the small scrap area!

1 comment:

~Chris~ said...

OMG it looks so organized and neat.. Love it.. You have quite a bit more room then you had here. Look at all those toys :)