Friday, February 11, 2011

Contest Entry

Well one of my very close friends is having some blog candy. She asked that we create a card that was Thinking of You or Get Well. Head on over to Chris's World to enter your own card for some awesome blog candy.

I used SU paper, markers, and stamps. I couldn't decide on what colors I liked so I made one with teal and one with Melon Mambo. One of the best things about SU stamps is that it is so easy to color multiple colors on the stamp itself with markers and then "huff" on the stamp and stamp away. I have also included the insides of the cards that I stamped messages on. I also used some gold bling stickers on 2 of the cards and stickles on the rest. The little stickers just took way too long and my tweasers are not good at all. Looks like I know what my next purchase will be. Hope that you enjoy!

This is a close up of the gold bling stickers which didn't come out as good as I would have liked.





I think that this is the one that I will send Chris to enter her contest. I love how the Get Well Soon looks after I used the heart border punch from SU and then sponged Chocolate Chip around the words.

 Well that is it for now. I haven't had much time to create lately with my 4 wild and crazy boys. I hope to make some time in the coming weeks to complete a scrapbook for myself and my mother-in-law of an adventure we had at the creek.

1 comment:

~Chris~ said...

Wow these are all amazing cards. That Stampset is 1 of my fav. You chose some great colors. Love them. You are entered :)